Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Checking In!

Hey Everyone!!

Sorry I've been so absent.  I am going to try to be better.  We've been having a lot of personal things going on recently... Mainly the addition of this little guy

Meet Scout! 
I plan on blogging all about Buddy's new little brother Scout over at The Fashionable wife, so check in over there in the next day or so for his full story!

I have also been SUPER busy creating some new things for people, and I can't wait to show you all!  I am also trying to get a few new items up on my etsy shop, so I will show those off when I get it complete.  In the midst of planning something AWESOME coming up in the next few weeks too!

Also, there is a giveaway going on at S.S. Vintage for a blog header and blog button.  Go enter!  

Thanks so much for all of your support!  16 Likes away from the big Delightful Designs giveaway on Facebook!  Tell your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment