Friday, July 1, 2011

Quitting Your Day Job

Etsy has a section about people who have quit their jobs in the process of developing and maintaining their business.  I've been reading a few of the articles (like this one and this one), and I find them so inspiring.

Quitting my day job and being my own full time boss is a goal for me and my shop for the future.  I started my business a little less than 5 months ago.  Of course I wish I had more time to devote to it, but I spend as much as I possibly can on it (practically all of my free time).  I am hoping to someday be able to have enough business that I can quit my job, but until them I am thankful that I get to spend the time I do on my work.

I am so thankful for all of my supportive friends and family, my blog buds that have encouraged me, bloggers that have written about me, followers, facebook fans, etc.  I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for the support and encouragement!  It means the world to me.

Xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. How long it would be correct to Talk about quitting with your partner and loved ones ?

    Cv

    ReplyDelete