Friday, August 26, 2011

Blog Redesign

So what do you think about the new Delightful Designs look?  I decided it was time for a change.  When I first created Delightful Designs, I was using just the navy and white polka dots,.  After a while, I really wanted to incorporate the pink chevron stripes (current obsession).  So I started doing it with some blog ads, etc.
I am now in the process of designing the Delightful Designs website, and I wanted to make sure the chevron was included, and naturally wanted my blog to match it.  So now, my OFFICIAL DD colors are navy, white and pink.  I plan on redesigning my business cards in the near future to reflect the design changes.

Also, I finally have a tag line!  Classic.  Creative.  Custom.  I've been wanting something that I felt really encompassed my design and business, and it finally came to me.

I can't wait for the website to be done!  I am really excited!  I got some new software for web design, and I was so excited I couldn't sleep (yep I said it.  I'm such a computer nerd!!)

So what do you think about my new look?  Like?

Here are two blogs that also have new looks, by of Delightful Designs:

Rebecca Monsen Photography



Obsessed Cookbook Fanatic


1 comment: