Thursday, August 18, 2011

Small Business 411

Since starting Delightful Designs, I've been doing a lot of things that I normally wouldn't have done.  Reading articles that I normally wouldn't have read, following people on twitter I normally wouldn't have followed.

I've learned that there are a lot of really great resources out there for small businesses and entrepreneurs.  I've read some really interesting and helpful articles that I wanted to share with any of the business minded people out there.

Some of these articles I've found through etsy emails and @etsy.  Others have been through twitter (some of my favorites are @socialfresh @themarketaire and @mashable )

10 Things You should know about Social Media

25 Tips for Small Business Owners

Why You Need a Freelance Resume

The PR Pros Guide to Facebook

How to Focus the Social Strategy for your One Person Business

What Skills Every NEw Internet Entrepreneur Needs


I hope these articles inform and inspire you as they have me!  What have you read that you have found helpful or inspiring?

No comments:

Post a Comment