Monday, August 1, 2011

Social Media Overload



Is it me, or is it getting to the point that there too much social media out there?  To be honest, as a small business owner, its getting to the point that I can't keep up.  Between working my full time job, working on my design jobs and trying to get more work, some of the updates of my social media seems to slip through the cracks...  (And yes, I realize I am talking about the huge amount of social media on a social media site, as my husband pointed out to me)

Delightful Designs and Social Media:
I've got the etsy shop
This blog
Facebook Fan page (which now has its own URL!! DelightfulDesignsbyNikki)
Twitter (@nikkihodum)
Pinterest
Klout
LinkedIn

Then of course there is BeKnown, Google +, tumblr, flicker... the list goes on and on.

So my question is- what are you looking at?

For the other small business/ etsy shop owners out there- what are you using?  And are you finding it hard to keep up with all the social media that is out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment