Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Projects

Happy New year to you all!  Have you made your resolutions yet?  One of mine is to, of course, grow Delightful Designs into the business I am dreaming it to be.  And with that resolutions comes lots of new projects for 2012!

I just put up one of my new projects on my etsy shop, so I am thrilled to show it off.  I am now offering wedding packages on the Delightful Designs etsy shop.  The package includes save the dates, invitations and rsvp cards, but you can also add on menu cards, table tents and programs (and if you need something else, I am always up for suggestions!)

Package is $3 per set, and the listing is for 25 sets.  You can choose your colors and if you want you and your fiance's picture on the save the date.  Also choose the size of the invitation and save the date- 4x6 or 5x7.

Here is are some of the designs!


Love package

Save the date

rsvp card


Chevron Package





Program 
Dahlia Package





Flags Package






Heart & Initials Package




There will be more packages soon as well as more add ons to the packages.  Also, I am going to be announcing more new projects in the new future!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment