Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Adventure

I am really excited because this weekend I am going to be taking engagement pictures for my friend Syleena and her fiance!  There are so many fantastic thing being done for engagement pictures and she wants to use one for her save the dates... which I am designing as well as her wedding invitations!

I've been collecting images for her to see, and I've decided to share some of the inspirations for the shoot Saturday.  Usually when I plan to blog about something and I am pulling images, I am really careful about keeping the sources and linking them... unfortunately I wasn't planning on blogging about my inspiration and was just sending her images for her to see.  So, I am really sorry I don't have sources, but if these are your images, please let me know so I can source you!



I love both of these for Save the Dates.  I think they are adorable!  Especially the first one!

I have already purchased a white wooden ampersand!
I think this came from theknot.com


Maybe my favorite picture (via)


I know these are wedding pics, but love the poses! 
Love this angle
Im obsessed.  I LOVE pics of the feet. 
I am planning on showcasing some of the images once we are done... which reminds me I need to make sure my camera gets charged...

Hope your week is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment