Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Holiday Cards

I know it is only the beginning of October, but it isn't to early to be thinking about Holiday cards!  Especially if you want them personalized!  

I have been designing like a crazy person (along with working on other fantastic projects that I will be updating you all on soon!!) and I have finally gotten a good portion of my holiday cards up on my etsy shop.  These cards come in a pack of 12 and you can have them personalized with your name (and family members names), the year, and of course a few family pictures!

I am showcasing some of my designs here, but you can check my etsy shop for all my latest designs and pricing info.  I'm still designing holiday, so check back often for new listings!

Holly Jolly Stripe Card

Ho Ho Ho Card

Merry Merry Chevron Cards

Seasons Greetings Initial Card
Merry & Bright Card

Cheers Chevron Card
Happy Holidays Dots


Hotty Toddy Ole MIss Holiday Card
Happy Vol-idays University of Tennessee Holiday Card

Have an idea for a card but don't see it on my shop?  Email me!  I'd love to help you create your custom holiday card!  Have a favorite sports team you want to see in the shop?  Email me with your suggestions or leave your ideas in the comments! 

2 comments:

  1. What fun cards! I will definitely have to check back with you when my son's birthday gets closer. I'm your newest follower and would love for you to follow back :)

    http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the designs! I'm your newest follower from the PS Beauty Blog. I would love for you to follow me back at http://psbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    I look forward to more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete