Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blog Re-Designs

I recently worked on two different blog re-designs and I wanted to share them with you!  Both were wanting really custom looks to fit their blogs.


3, 2, 1 Go!
This blog is about a family of 6- 3 kids, 2 parents, 1 dog on the go!  They recently purchased their RV and are going to be doing quite a lot of traveling in it so they wanted their blog to reflect their new life adventures!  They are also big Arkansas Razorback fans (thus the Razorback apparel and the stripes!)

Sunny Days And Starry Nights
This blog is written by two sisters and they wanted a custom, simple look that really reflected the feel of their blog.  They wanted to keep it girly, clean and pink.  I am kind of really in love with their new look, and I might have popped over and seen that their readers are really loving their new look too!

I just love helping bloggers who want super custom blogs!  Its so much fun to work with them and these bloggers were absolutely FABULOUS to work with!!

Thanks so much to them and I hope you all will go check out their blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment