Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mommy Calling Cards

I started thinking a few weeks back about how many new people moms meet.  When they take their children to the park, to day care, to school.  When they go to play groups and lessons and sports practices.  They are meeting all of these new kids and new moms.  Then making new friends and new play dates.

That is a lot to keep straight and a lot of info you have to scribble down on a scrap piece of paper!  It is also a lot of times that mommy is going to have to write her own info out.

So I decided that mommies need their own calling cards!  With their phone numbers, email addresses and what kids they belong to!

Behold the Mommy Calling Cards:










And there are more designs coming soon!  These are a great happy for yourself and also make a great gift for mom friends!  There are lots and lots images to choose from, and you can choose your font and color combo too!

Check out my etsy shop for all of my new designs!  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I'm trying to find information on phone cards and this has definitely helped me in this process.

    ReplyDelete