Saturday, September 10, 2011

New in the Shop

I wanted to post an update of some new items in my etsy shop as well as tell you about some new things I've been busily working on...

Most recently in the shop, I've added children's name cards for gifts.  Currently listed is the stick kids and the polka dots

Stick Kids Name Cards 


You can choose hair color, clothing, etc to look like your child!

Polka Dot Name Cards



I plan on adding ones with images on them (trucks, presents, cupcakes, etc) but I haven't finished the entire collection.  Here is a peek at a couple




What images would you like to see on these cards?  What might your little kiddos like?

Just added this new card as well!

Ciao! Vespa Card


Also, I've been working insanely hard on getting Christmas cards designed.  I'm not going to show any off yet, but they are coming along well!  Hope to get them up in the shop in late September, 1st of October at the latest.

I've also been designing invitations and announcements.  Birthday invitations, baby shower invitations, baby announcements...  If you are having a party or would like to make an announcement (baby, engagement, etc) please let me know!  I would love to work with you to design something!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment